• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. To anyone who may be reading this, I believe I am permanently stuck...

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
7 years ago#1
So I'm revisiting this game after over a decade.

I think I've somehow messed up upon returning to Rupture Farms after clearing the Monsaic lines trials. Upon first returning, you free a Mudokon which unlocks the electrical barrier from earlier bringing you back to where you left Rupture Farms. Now, you enter a doorway, and then a Slog attacks from the direction of the first Zulag pod, which I figured is where I'm supposed to go as it was blocked before.

After being chased several screens left, I possess a Slig, and bring the Slog with me, sicking him on the other sligs on the way. When I reach the far right, there's a Slog spawning pod. Now I completely forgot about this and they ended up killing my Slig. I remember now that you have to constantly shoot until the Slogs stop. Problem is, the only Slig I could possess isn't respawning when I die. :|
Wheel of time progress:
TEotW [100%], TGH [100%], TDR [100%], TSR [42%]
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. To anyone who may be reading this, I believe I am permanently stuck...
  • Topic Archived