• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. game creates multiple save files... help

User Info: Silent_Snake666

Silent_Snake666
7 years ago#1
So I downloaded this today cause I love the Abe series.. Basically when I save onto the PS3's virtual mem card it just creates multiple saves and won't let me overwrite the older one. This is a) really annoying and b) more confusing because when I loaded what I thought was my most recent save it took me about 4 saves back.

Any ideas?
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 Loved MGS 3D spurred me on to Play MGS 4 ... AGAIN!

User Info: Joaquim Vale

Joaquim Vale
7 years ago#2
There should be an option in-game to delete files. Delete the old save and save afterwards on the same slot.
NP: Gran Turismo 5

Silent_Snake666
7 years ago#3
Thanks for the response..

I have done that I just found it odd that it won't overwrite.

Also it annoys me that this loads the last auto save rather than the last SAVE full stop... Again is this just something I'm doing wrong?
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 Loved MGS 3D spurred me on to Play MGS 4 ... AGAIN!

User Info: Joaquim Vale

Joaquim Vale
7 years ago#4
No, It's just the way the game works.
NP: Gran Turismo 5

Silent_Snake666
7 years ago#5
Ahh well thank you any way :)

Shame it lacks the quick save option of exodus
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. game creates multiple save files... help
  • Topic Archived