• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. Did Paranomia and Scrabmania but no Blue Rings

User Info: cjd92

cjd92
8 years ago#11
So... did it work?
http://i50.tinypic.com/vim8gw.png

User Info: billybgame

billybgame
8 years ago#12
cjd92 posted...
So... did it work?

Jury's still out....took me a long time to get through those areas, so it'll take some time to do it again.

billybgame
8 years ago#13
Yeah, that was it. I at least had a Paranomia Nest save, so did that, then had to go all the way through Scrabania again(sigh). But, I got both of Abe's hands tatooed:)

Was that a one time dealio, what with his inner monster and the blue spell?

User Info: stingwraith

stingwraith
8 years ago#14
Nope, you'll make use of the Shrykull a few more times.
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS

cjd92
8 years ago#15
Glad to hear all's well. I hope your memory of the game doesn't suffer. Abe doesn't need any more not-fans. =(
indeed.

User Info: stingwraith

stingwraith
8 years ago#16
Abe has non-fans? Everyone I know who has played these games seems to remember them fondly whether they beat them or not.
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS

billybgame
8 years ago#17
Thanks guys....nope...me and my boy play Exodus on the PS, multiplayer. And, I have Stranger's Wrath to play on my XBox yet:)

cjd92
8 years ago#18
That's good.

Abe has non-fans? Everyone I know who has played these games seems to remember them fondly whether they beat them or not.

Unfortunately, there's a vast majority of gamers out there who've not played these games. They are the "non-fans". I didn't mean to say that Abe had a lot of haters... like you, I don't know anybody who's failed to enjoy the game.
http://i50.tinypic.com/vim8gw.png

User Info: miniyoshi95

miniyoshi95
8 years ago#19
I don't know anybody who's played it and not liked it either. It's a great game. I thought Munch's Oddysee kinda ruined the franchise a bit though. It rook out the spooky factor. the game itself is good, but it just didn't feel like i was back in oddworld.
I am a miniscule green dinosaur!

User Info: JoetheUndying

JoetheUndying
8 years ago#20

Someone I knowcalled me"odd" for liking this game, so there are definitely non-fans out there.

1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. Did Paranomia and Scrabmania but no Blue Rings
  • Topic Archived