• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: styxfan226

styxfan226
9 years ago#1
when this comes out, can someone confirm if L and R are set to sneak and run? Just don't want to make sure they don't set them to the analog stick. thx in advance
PSN: Styxfan

User Info: gbafreak55

gbafreak55
9 years ago#2
you can map the buttons to where ever you like. It plays great.

styxfan226
9 years ago#3
but is that for the psp? I know you can map all the buttons for the ps3. one of my friends had cfw on his psp and he could only set L and R to gamespeak and it played horribly, he had to use the analog nub for run and sneak. If you can map everything like you say, Both games will be an instant buy for me. I have the original games, but to have them portable would be a dream come true.

User Info: popyman355

popyman355
9 years ago#4
You can change them to be anything, but yeah, you're kinda forced to use the stub. I'm sure if you mess around with it, you'll find something that works.
"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Neign, Psychonauts

styxfan226
9 years ago#5
I've posted this up on like 4 different boards, and last night i redownloaded medievil and lo and saw that there was a custom setting for the controls. I NEVER saw that before, from what i remember, it always stopped at type 3 or 4, never custom. So within 5 mins, i bought it, downloaded it, and had it on my psp..... i'm a happy camper.

User Info: Taffey

Taffey
9 years ago#6
Personally, I use R as R1 and L as R2 - this allows run and sneak on the fly easily. Map L1 and L2 to the analog stick, since you only need those for gamespeak anyway. Chant works with any combination of the shoulder buttons, so just hold R and L like normal to chant.

This game really translates well to the PSP and plays great. Way better than most other platformers purpose made for the PSP even. Graphics are stunning on the small screen.
PSN: tsr13
LBP levels: Galaxy Hill /// The Hunt for LittleBigOctober /// Sack-A-Tron: The Adventures of SackFlynn

User Info: pilantra

pilantra
9 years ago#7
confuse where specifically do you change the controls on the psp, try everything the stupid setting dont let me sneak with R2 for some reason forcing me to use the nub crap, i have to move the nub to the left and press directional left at same time how annoying to sneak is impossible they really f..k the controls
grease of war - wd-40

styxfan226
9 years ago#8
press the home button, the go to control settings, go down to custom, set everything there
The Past is only the future with the lights on
  • Topic Archived