• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JayKlook

JayKlook
11 years ago#1
I convinced my girlfriend to get a Fuzzle tattoo. They are perfect for her. small, cute, and vicious. and everytime she nags me i make the fuzzle sound because that's what she reminds me of. so i need to find a picture of a cute one. she doesn't want it to be of them looking mean. but i'm thinking, have two of them. one looking cute and another, kind of behind the cute one, looking real mean.
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

User Info: thedarkness117

thedarkness117
11 years ago#2
your a lucky man. i would give anything for my gf to like oddworld that much.

User Info: JayKlook

JayKlook
11 years ago#3
She's not into Oddworld at all. or videogames for that matter. she's got a ds that she plays brain age on but that's about it.

she started saying she wanted to get another tattoo. i told her that she should get a fuzzle because she just like them. then i showed her the opening of Munch's Oddysee and she liked them. so she's going to get a cute faced Fuzzle on the top of her foot.
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.
  • Topic Archived