• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheRobber

TheRobber
11 years ago#1
Jumped into a bird portal that was there for saving other mudokons. Can you guess what happened?
I am not gonna change this sig until...hey! Ouch! Cut that of, man! No! Don't come near me! AAAAHHHHH!!!

User Info: SinisterSandman

SinisterSandman
11 years ago#2
You did one of the following:

A: You jumped through the portal, phased through it and into the neatly-placed wall beyond it, hurting Abe in the process, at which he is agitated.

B: You jumped through the portal, phased through it and into the neatly placed void beyond it, leading Abe to an instant destruction on the rocks far below.

Am I right? Or is it someone else's turn to guess?
Zell has a new toy today. Zell is happy!
Selphie wants to share Zell's toy. But Zell won't let her near it. Poor Selphie!

TheRobber
11 years ago#3
Nope.
I am not gonna change this sig until...hey! Ouch! Cut that of, man! No! Don't come near me! AAAAHHHHH!!!

User Info: JayKlook

JayKlook
11 years ago#4
you went to a secret area with a few Mudokons waiting to be rescued.
Inverse proportion explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

User Info: Bat178

Bat178
11 years ago#5
Bump.

JayKlook
11 years ago#6
was i right?
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

TheRobber
11 years ago#7
Nope, should I say it?

JayKlook
11 years ago#8
yea, the board is pretty dead. you're not gonna get too many people guessing.
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

TheRobber
11 years ago#9
The game crashed when the yellow face mudokon was up :(. The disk was pretty scratched up.
I wonder what would have happened?
  • Topic Archived