• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. This is the greatest games ever.

User Info: cjd92

cjd92
11 years ago#21
Abe's Exodus was a hard game. It was great though.
Current DLO:AOBD members: 13

User Info: JayKlook

JayKlook
11 years ago#22
All time favorite series by a mile for me
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

User Info: Claws0

Claws0
11 years ago#23
i will join you this quest may be tricky but we will acomplish it X3 But seriously i have a feeling when citizen siege is finished OWI will come back together i just have a feeling and these feelings of mine usually come true i also had Oddworld jumping in my head at random moments lately i scare myself XP
Currently Playing: Phantasy Star Universe,Devil May Cry 4,Overlord

User Info: Lockheart34

Lockheart34
11 years ago#24
They don't make games like this anymore. I loved the challenge that these games provided, the humor was hilarious and the overall dark, moody, almost apocalyptic feel was perfect. Very underrated game series.

User Info: 19031992

11 years ago#25
this game is amazing, i am going to buy it again!

User Info: JayKlook

JayKlook
11 years ago#26
luckily i already own ever Oddworld game. even the handhelds. which are suprisingly good.

anyone buy the artbook?
Inverse proportionate explosive dynamics has never been proven conclusively in a laboratory environment.

User Info: D_W_Fan

D_W_Fan
11 years ago#27
Don't worry. Im here to save it.
Stop it.

User Info: thedarkness117

thedarkness117
11 years ago#28
Abes oddesey was the first game i EVER played. I got to the 2nd level with my dads mates help. i use to run around the house acting like abe and even sneaked up to the frige door when i wanted choclate like him aswell. they should make a remake off this game. and not like the gey new strangers warth. count me in. save the mudokens we must.-------Follow me------OK.

User Info: In_Eh_Nd

In_Eh_Nd
11 years ago#29
I love all these games, got them all (cept for Abe's Exodus) even Stranger's Wrath is good.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

User Info: Oddysee

Oddysee
11 years ago#30
Well I absolutely loved both Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus. This thread inspired me to try and find my copies of both games. Thankfully, I found them both and I plan to play through them again very soon.

Also, as you may have guessed, Abe's Oddysee, is the origin of my username.
  1. Boards
  2. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  3. This is the greatest games ever.
  • Topic Archived