• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club: Street Racing
  3. still the best Midnight Club

User Info: DesmoPilot

DesmoPilot
11 years ago#1
I know technically it's a bad game, but i dunno. Years later i still think it's the best one.
It's easy to Govern and Control those who think they are free.

User Info: baby ice dog

baby ice dog
11 years ago#2
Yeah? I think it was a nice start but I prefer both of the sequels - MC2 introduced the power-ups into multiplayer, and MC3 has much-improved handling, good customising, and pretty polished online multiplayer. I can see people being put off by the big "urban" thing that MC3 has going on, and not being impressed by its shinyness, but the improved handling made it a much smoother play for me :)

I can't defend MC2 too much though. To be honest, I don't remember much about it other than the power-ups and the bikes - maybe that is telling me that despite the shine, MC1 was ultimately a more inspiring game...?
-: bite first, ask questions later :-

User Info: baby ice dog

baby ice dog
11 years ago#3
Hm, I didn't mean to sound harsh btw - you say you know it's a "bad" game, but I can understand how early, "bad" versions of certain series can be more enjoyable than the later shiny ones.
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
  1. Boards
  2. Midnight Club: Street Racing
  3. still the best Midnight Club
  • Topic Archived