• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gaiko

Gaiko
13 years ago#1
Micro Maniacs is an awesome game and has been one of my all time favourites! The gameplay is simple awesome fun and the only fault I can find with it is that sometimes the game things you're trying to cheat when you're actually just doing badly. That's no big problem though, especially when this game oozes pick-up-and-play simplicity that can convince anyone to play!

I may be the only fan of this game but I stand my ground and say that it's a mighty fine game!

User Info: Kal_YoshiKa

Kal_YoshiKa
13 years ago#2
Honestly I wish there was an *Unlock Everything* cheat so I didn't have to spend hours unlocking things to use with friends.

Also the lack of secondary weapon mode in split controller mode sucks..especially since there's a button that doesn't do anything.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

Gaiko
13 years ago#3
I never played split controller mode so I can't comment, although yeah that does sound like a pain. As for unlocking though I never found it much of a problem. Even when starting from scratch I felt like there was always enough for friends to play with.

User Info: Aaron-de-irish

Aaron-de-irish
13 years ago#4

i luv mm i always play it its 1 of my ps1 faves only problem is my bro snapped my disk yesterday Nd i cant find anywhere to buy it :(

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. - Steve Martin

Gaiko
13 years ago#5
Aww I am sorry to here that! I have found that if you have any of those "We'll sell your stuff" shops, they often sell old PS1 games that people have found and no longer play. Otherwise there's always the internet.

I'm just glad that SOMEBODY likes this game hurrah! Best of luck replacing it!

User Info: Kal_YoshiKa

Kal_YoshiKa
13 years ago#6
I do like the game...I just don't want to be the guy who's too good at it since none of my friends play it :P
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

Gaiko
13 years ago#7
Ah I know that feeling, but it's not the hardest of games to grasp. To me the majority of racing games come down to the ability of taking corners well and holding your position.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A