• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Beat This Again for the First Time in Years!

User Info: ollicehunter

ollicehunter
6 months ago#1
And I quite enjoyed it! It's got charm, charm, and more charm. I didn't collect all of the amulets, but I had planned to. I didn't know going to Zagat's castle would be a point of no return...oh well, someday. I also have never gotten the Black Diary (Innova's Diary) or outtakes, but hey...replay value!

One criticism of the game that comes to mind is that by the time you have enough amulets to get some of the good rewards (mp restoring item, escape gem, etc), when your weapons are all leveled up, and when you're really encouraged to switch between each girl/ability...the game comes to an end. I wish there was more gameplay to be had once you have all of the abilities. The end seemed just a lil bit rushed. And what's with Hikaru's final diary entry not being voiced? Weird...

User Info: winter_rising

winter_rising
3 months ago#2
Its a good game, its even better than the JP Import, (probably why its so cheap)
but.. The Final Boss, in this game... Yea.. I.m.o. didn't fit well with the rest of the gameplay.

Its basically a good Secret of Mana Clone. A Good one.....
"Wear some Golf Shoes!! Otherwise we'll never get out of this place Alive!.. impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all.."
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Beat This Again for the First Time in Years!
  • Post New Message