• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
8 years ago#371
You're in a topic about the game... -_-

Just because we branch out and talk about other things as well, doesn't mean we don't care about Magic Knight Rayearth.
Currently playing: Ar tonelico 3 (PS3) / Pokemon White (DS) / Killzone 3 (PS3)

User Info: barboid

barboid
8 years ago#372
Still ruled by Pogeymons, Pikmin, and PORTAL 2!!!! I still need to fix my Saturn's batteries.
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
8 years ago#373
MARl0 posted...
Currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's a pretty funny take on the game industry. It basically chronicles Sega getting kicked out of the console wars by Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft. It's kind of rough gameplay-wise, but the story is great if you're at all familiar with the history of the game industry.

Neptunia is awesome. My favourite PS3 RPG right now actually. The characters really make the game a joy, the dungeons not so much though. Any other recommendations for Saturn titles if I decide to pick one up? Working Designs games are at the top of the list already.
"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

User Info: cj_iwakura

cj_iwakura
8 years ago#374
Shining The Holy Ark and Mystaria.

WD do top the list, of course.
"I will not betray my countrymen!" "Then you shall die as one of them!" - Growlanser 2, The Sense of Justice
PSN: cj_iwakura

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
8 years ago#375
barboid posted...
Still ruled by Pogeymons, Pikmin, and PORTAL 2!!!! I still need to fix my Saturn's batteries.

I still need to start playing Portal 2. I picked it up on launch day, but have distracted by other things lately.
Currently playing: Ar tonelico 3 (PS3) / Mortal Kombat (PS3) / Motor Storm Apocalypse (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!
  • Topic Archived