• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
9 years ago#351
It's good to hear from you again barboid! I hope things get better for you soon.

My holiday was quite busy. My oldest nephew visited for a few days (only get to see him a few times a year since his mom took him half way across the country), and my twin sister stayed with us for a few days as well.
Currently playing: Ghost Trick (DS) / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

User Info: barboid

barboid
9 years ago#352
That's so cool!! I've got the flu or something so I'm not very comfy right now.
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
9 years ago#353
Playing through this game! I remember playing a patched SNES version years and years ago, but this one's more enjoyable. So...darling!
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: Arlen_Propane

Arlen_Propane
9 years ago#354
I found a secret board.
Livestream.com/dimak inb4 people don't watch games.

MARl0
8 years ago#355
I never played the SNES version, but I've heard that it's way different than the Saturn version.
Currently playing: Dead Space 2 (PS3) / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
8 years ago#356
Always wanted to play this game, but never got a Saturn. I'm actually considering trying to pick one up mainly for this game and this game alone.
"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

MARl0
8 years ago#357
I don't know if I'd buy a Saturn just for this game. It's a great game for sure, but there are plenty of other Saturn games out there that are great as well. Dragon Force being one of my favorites.
Currently playing: Dead Space 2 (PS3) / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

MARl0
8 years ago#358
Currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's a pretty funny take on the game industry. It basically chronicles Sega getting kicked out of the console wars by Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft. It's kind of rough gameplay-wise, but the story is great if you're at all familiar with the history of the game industry.
Currently playing: Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3) / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) / Hard Corps Uprising (360)

User Info: electricfemale

electricfemale
8 years ago#359
weeeeeee
"Go Sexy Randal The Pharaoh Wizard!" - Guy in flashback,
Clerks: The Animated Series

MARl0
8 years ago#360
So many new features added to the site today. :o
Currently playing: Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3) / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) / Hard Corps Uprising (360)
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!
  • Topic Archived