• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
9 years ago#341
I've only played the main entries in the Pokemon series. I never got around to playing any of the spin off games other than Pokemon Snap way back during the N64 era.
Currently playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) / Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) / NBA Jam (PS3)

User Info: Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
9 years ago#342
I grabbed Gran Turismo 5 a few days ago. Great game. I'm loving it.

MARl0
9 years ago#343
How is the kart racing in that game? I've never actually driven a real go-kart, so my only karting experience is with playing arcade style handling games like Mario Kart. Also, does it run at 60fps? I've been noticing that most racing games lately have dropped their standards down to 30fps, which has disappointed me greatly, as I always feel that the racing genre is one of the few genres that needs to be 60fps to truly be great. All the other major racing games this year have been stuck at 30fps (Blur, Split Second, and even Criterion's Need for Speed Hot Pursuit), which really kills the sense of speed and fluidity of the game.
Currently playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) / Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) / NBA Jam (PS3)

User Info: raichudl

raichudl
9 years ago#344
bump for the new month.
Yeah we showed up late to world war 2 because president Eisenhower was trying to remain nuetral then pearl harbor occured.So we went to war.- XxHelena01xX

MARl0
9 years ago#345
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. Any games on your wish list (or purchase for someone else list)?

I'm going to buy Mario Galaxy 2 for my nephew. And I'm hoping to find Assassin's Creed Brotherhood under the tree for myself. >.>

MARl0
9 years ago#346
Finished all of my Christmas shopping today. I went from having zero shopping done, to having it all done in one day. Very productive day indeed.

MARl0
9 years ago#347
........silence breaks.
Currently playing: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) / Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3)

MARl0
9 years ago#348
Where did everybody go?... ;_;
Currently playing: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) / Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3)

User Info: barboid

barboid
9 years ago#349
So sorry, MarI0. Winter is my worst time irl so I usually go into turtle/hibernation mode and barely lurk let alone post. Did you have nice holidays? Ours was quiet. More later, too stressed to post more.
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."

User Info: barboid

barboid
9 years ago#350
I've been trying to recover from 2010 (what, no Space Odyssee sequel? j/k) and 2011 is starting kinda rough. Just 'found' a console repair store that I can take my Saturn and Xbox360 to.
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!
  • Topic Archived