• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
11 years ago#31
I watched the first DVD volume of Baccano yesterday. That is one weird show. o_O

Anyway, I just got Ar tonelico II yesterday, and it's pretty awesome so far (I loved the first game). But I'm having weird audio glitching sounds in my rear speakers whenever the game switches to a new song. Very strange, as none of my other ps2 games have any problems like that. Even weirder yet, is that when I tried it on my 60gig ps3, the audio glitching doesn't happen. But I'm afraid to play it on my ps3, because of the horror stories I've read about the ps3 corrupting ps2 game saves. The last thing I want is to be 20 hours into the game, only to have my save file corrupt on me...
Currently playing: Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (ps2)
Brawl FC: 1547 4850 5100 / Tetris Party FC: 1333 0824 9374

User Info: Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
11 years ago#32
I know there is something you can buy for the PS3 for PS1/PS2 memory cards which plug into the USB slot. I saw one at Best Buy the last time I was there. I think it's even official Sony brand. You might want to check out Circuit City too as they'll be going out of business soon.

User Info: Chewurface

Chewurface
10 years ago#33
^^ I believe those things can only be used to copy data to / from the memory card to the PS3 HDD. You can't direct save to one.
FFXI:Chewurface|Midgardsormr - Retired
Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, 'ooh, this could be a little more sonic'?

Rattlesnake
10 years ago#34
Aww nuts. I thought they worked, you know, properly. That stinks.

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
10 years ago#35
Yeah, those are only used for copying your ps2 memory card data to the ps3 hard drive. Anyway, I just decided to play the game on my ps3, and I've been backing up my save file onto an SD card every so often, just to be safe.
Currently playing: Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (ps2)
Brawl FC: 1547 4850 5100 / Tetris Party FC: 1333 0824 9374

User Info: yunie_lady_luck

yunie_lady_luck
10 years ago#36
Did yo kid get you hooked on the caramelldansen?
Awesome i love it
Like the dance better than the song though
TWILIGHT CARAMELLDANSEN FOREVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Because I am Cloud my hair defies all gravity "-The Cloud Song

User Info: barboid

barboid
10 years ago#37
Rescue from the auto archive: LOL, my kid got me 'hooked'. The anime and pokemon ones are the best.
Busagi Nephry: I am a teenager; I must roll my eyes at someone twenty years older than I am at least once in my life.

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
10 years ago#38
Pity, I thought we were talking about the game.

User Info: barboid

barboid
10 years ago#39
LOL, we ARE talking about the game eeeeand other stuff, too! I need to get a bigger switch box so I can play my Saturn again.
Busagi Nephry: I am a teenager; I must roll my eyes at someone twenty years older than I am at least once in my life.

Rattlesnake
10 years ago#40
I need an awesome entertainment center. I don't have room for all my systems. But it would be nice to have a projector to play games on.

Since I've pretty much finished Slayers outside of two movies and Revolution, I ought to dive into Magic Knight Rayearth and then the OVA again. I've been wanting to rewatch that for some time now...that and Card Captor Sakura.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!
  • Topic Archived