• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
11 years ago#21
I have the same problem. I bought Radiata Stories for the ps2 on the day it released.....but I only just started and finished it back in July. >.>;

I still have Xenosaga III and Rogue Galaxy that I haven't gotten to yet either... -_-;
Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)
Brawl FC: 1547 4850 5100 / Tetris Party FC: 1333 0824 9374

User Info: Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
11 years ago#22
I finally caved and bought a PS3 this past weekend to complete my next-gen collection. I'm about to put a lot of games on the shelf just so I can play Disgaea 3.

MARl0
11 years ago#23
Definitely get Valkyria Chronicles. It's easily the best game on the ps3 in my opinion. And probably my favorite single player game this year on any system.
Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)

User Info: barboid

barboid
11 years ago#24
Happy Holidays all! No new consoles this year, but I'm getting a Pikachu GBSP off of Amazon.
This space intentionally left blank.
Currently Playing: Watching the inside of my eyelids...

MARl0
11 years ago#25
So is anyone watching any specific anime shows lately? I just finished watching a show called Ghost Hunt recently that was quite good.
Currently playing: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (VC) / Prince of Persia (ps3)

User Info: Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
11 years ago#26
Ugh...I need to post more often.

My friend works for Gamestop and rented Valkyria Chronicles. I played a little of it and I'm sold. Eventually I'm going to pick it up. I'm also playing his copy of Tales of Vesperia since his 360 got stolen a few weeks ago.

As for new anime, I've been watching Toradora and Macademi Wasshoi. I want to rewatch Bamboo Blade though. I enjoyed that series from beginning to end. I would recommend that show to anyone that likes anime.

User Info: hylianknight3

hylianknight3
11 years ago#27
^^^
Rockin'.
If all men knew that banishment could be like this, we'd have a world of exiles.
-El Cid

User Info: yunie_lady_luck

yunie_lady_luck
11 years ago#28
I cried of the fact the Emurdre love zagato but couldnt uphold her duty and called the knights to kill her
The knight i finshed MRK (manga) I cried myself to sleep saying "No Hope" Over and over again
"Because I am Cloud my hair defies all gravity "-The Cloud Song

User Info: yunie_lady_luck

yunie_lady_luck
11 years ago#29
This Borad is going real slow
I'm going to live things up
*Caramelldansens*
"Because I am Cloud my hair defies all gravity "-The Cloud Song

User Info: barboid

barboid
11 years ago#30
LOL, my kid got me hooked on that song! Now there are so many videos using different characters that it's overwhelming. I'm also partial to the pig-farting song. Did you guys watch the inauguration? History in the making, peoples!
Busagi Nephry: I am a teenager; I must roll my eyes at someone twenty years older than I am at least once in my life.
  1. Boards
  2. Magic Knight Rayearth
  3. Must....revive....board!
  • Topic Archived