• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  3. Posting in 2020. Did you know, this game was my very first time visiting GameFaq

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
3 months ago#1
I was just a little boy, and it took me FOREVER (like half a year) to finally beat the 3rd level of Human Hunter thanks to that stupid final section of the 3rd level.

Anyways I immediately died in the mines afterwards. Ragequit, and had the genius idea to look up cheats online (at the time it was genius...for me...)

And you know what I still can't believe. In the Cheats section, "Play as General" is STILL HERE even though that Cheat doesn't even work! I was so baffled as I was a kid back then.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: gwarface

gwarface
3 weeks ago#2
This was one of the first two games I got with the ps1 the other was battle arena toshinden 2, at the time I didnt have a computer with Internet (was a rare thing to see here then) so ended up with a cheat book i wrote down the cheats and still have the page in the case, i always just skipped the compy levels I just wanted to play as trex.

It wasn't my first jurassic park game though that was the chaos continues on the gameboy and still a game a regularly play.
Fc:2535-3626-7674
  1. Boards
  2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  3. Posting in 2020. Did you know, this game was my very first time visiting GameFaq
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A