• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Number of heart pieces you can get before opening the door of time?

User Info: vnisanian01

vnisanian01
1 month ago#1
I think it may be 20, which would include the one at the Windmill, the one at Death Mountain Crater, and the Treasure Chest Game (if you're REALLY lucky, or use save states).

User Info: Lahabrea

Lahabrea
1 month ago#2
I've had 11 hearts before opening the door, and 43 Skulltulas (OG, 45 for MQ). So that sounds about right!
And from the deepest pit of the seven hells to the very pinnacle of the heavens, the world shall tremble!
Unleash Ultima!

User Info: vnisanian01

vnisanian01
1 month ago#3
For Skulltulas, I think 44 is the most.

User Info: Bsw1982

Bsw1982
1 month ago#4
Stock up on as many supplies as you can because until a certain temple is beaten you wont have access to anything in an earlier time. I think there may be some heart pieces that can be obtained then but not many I presume. Not sure if you would be equipped enough to access other heart pieces yet at that time.

User Info: 0zma

0zma
1 month ago#5
Bsw1982 posted...
Stock up on as many supplies as you can because until a certain temple is beaten you wont have access to anything in an earlier time. I think there may be some heart pieces that can be obtained then but not many I presume. Not sure if you would be equipped enough to access other heart pieces yet at that time.
Hoo, boy, do I remember having this problem! I didn’t collect Pieces of Heart or plant any magic beans at all when I was a child, and I suffered dearly for it when I was locked into doing the Forest Temple with only six or seven hearts. I’ve never had that much trouble with a 3D Zelda game before.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Number of heart pieces you can get before opening the door of time?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A