• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. A shame this board has died out

User Info: Fingerpuppet

Fingerpuppet
3 months ago#71
If I had the cash and time then I would, but I have a lot of other things eating up my attention too as far as video games are concerned.
www.goarmy.com

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
3 months ago#72
Fingerpuppet posted...
If I had the cash and time then I would, but I have a lot of other things eating up my attention too as far as video games are concerned.

Well, if you have a wiiU, MM is a cheap download. I hear ya about time.
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever

User Info: Awakened_Link

Awakened_Link
2 months ago#73
MarqueeSeries posted...
@justhelpmepleas posted...
What were the story topics? The fanfics?

Here you go. It's a bunch of theory crafting about the origin of the Temples.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/197771-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time/40542098

These are just the copy pasted stories, but I remember being there for the original topic. Had to have been 12+ years ago at this point. Crazy how the time flies

Hey, I remember posting in that topic.
Add me on Switch! FC: SW-3465-2506-6411 | Nintendo Network ID: awakened_link37
Formerly known as Coleby

User Info: Fingerpuppet

Fingerpuppet
1 month ago#74
I don't recall posting but I do remember reading. It always stuck with me that the fire temple was a prison.
www.goarmy.com

User Info: Okihay

Okihay
1 month ago#75
justhelpmepleas posted...
I never could get out of the treehouse.

My n64 would simply say in a monotone robotic voice: "Too f***ing bad kid. You're not going to play this game."

Le me: :'(
http://satanslibrary.org/Encyclopedia.html
I spent way too much time on this board as a teenager. And other boards. Christ, it must be almost a decade since I closed that account.

Nice to see a few familiar names in this topic.
Something, something, signature.

User Info: sporkonomix

sporkonomix
4 weeks ago#77
PresidentZaphod posted...
Man, this place goes way back for me. [snip]

Ex-LUEser here as well, despite the different nick. I actually remember you, though only vaguely. I was on LUE from 2003 onward, until one of my old nicks got retired due to some account purge. I remember when you could get banned on here by putting "LL" and the link number. I knew what happened to LL but it's a shame to hear the links went away. I guess that's what happens when your admin (LlamaGuy) gets hired by Facebook, lmao.

Whatever happened to.. junkievegeta I think his name was? I remember some other dude that wouldn't shut the hell up about Cave Story, too.

I wouldn't have read the Hitch-hiker's Guide series or checked out Cave Story if not for LL. Strange.
I found some time over the holidays to play. I resumed the water temple, sad to say I had to look at some guides online at some parts (mainly the first pulling of the block at the bottom, as well going under the block when you rise the water to midlevel). All in all great, then I finished up the shadow temple. I believe I'm suppose to go to Gerudo valley next. That is where the map has an arrow located above it at least. Until next time!

User Info: Sk8RuLz

Sk8RuLz
2 weeks ago#79
I have a decent nintendo game collection, but one of my copy of Oot 64 is the only game that I kept since my childhood, received it on christmas the year it came out, I used to sleep with the wal mart ad with Link art on it under my pillow! Every other game has been rebought through the years when I grew older and wanted to expand my collection. The box is damaged but the game is completed 100%, so many hours just wandering around hyrule, role playing even...probably one of my less well preserved game but it has great sentimental value!
Favorite: Zelda BotW, MM, TP, OoT, ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 1,2,3, Fire Emblem PoR/RD
Sk8RuLz posted...
I have a decent nintendo game collection, but one of my copy of Oot 64 is the only game that I kept since my childhood, received it on christmas the year it came out, I used to sleep with the wal mart ad with Link art on it under my pillow! Every other game has been rebought through the years when I grew older and wanted to expand my collection. The box is damaged but the game is completed 100%, so many hours just wandering around hyrule, role playing even...probably one of my less well preserved game but it has great sentimental value!
Nice! I remember walking into the movie store and seeing two copies. An older guy (young adult) went and grabbed one of the copies right away. I didn't really have any idea about what the game was about so I grabbed the other copy to rent. I thought it was pretty awesome. My siblings enjoyed it as well. We would sneak to play late on school nights. Such a sweet game.

I only played A Link To The Past on my Wii U for the first time back in 2016 after I beat Twilight Princess HD and before playing Wind Waker HD. It was great but I never finished it. Been meaning to play it again on my SNES classic. I'll get there one day.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. A shame this board has died out
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers