• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. A shame this board has died out

User Info: Fingerpuppet

Fingerpuppet
1 year ago#1
I remember all the fan fiction and theorizing/discussions that went on here back when I first joined the site. It was quite a time.
The Army is a great experience. It sucks so bad that you can deal with literally anything else because it doesn't suck as much.

User Info: namelessbob

namelessbob
1 year ago#2
I know! The whole website is slower than it used to be, and I think that that's the real shame.
Therapy helps, but screaming obscenities is a lot cheaper!

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#3
namelessbob posted...
I know! The whole website is slower than it used to be, and I think that that's the real shame.

Thank Reddit for that :/

Anyway, I have this game coming Monday morning (traded a 360 for this and DK64), really looking forward to playing it on 64 again... I loved the 3ds version, but it didn't have the same feel imo...

Maybe I'll do a playthrough topic or something here to liven up the board?
"Look, I'm not saying I'll stab you in the neck with a hot screwdriver, I'm just saying you should never assume I wouldn't"
PSN/YT/Twitch- Lord_Wombat
I remember seeing rumours and photoshopped pics of getting the Triforce in the game.

User Info: KingOfHyrule

KingOfHyrule
1 year ago#5
I'm still just trying to figure out how to kill this theening bud spider in the Deku Tree! Why'd they make this thing so goddamn hard?!
tagteamtales.wordpress.com - a blog about Asperger's and stuff
chezecaek.wordpress.com - where cheze comes to caek

Fingerpuppet
1 year ago#6
Haha, I bet :p
The Army is a great experience. It sucks so bad that you can deal with literally anything else because it doesn't suck as much.
I never could get out of the treehouse.
I could never spell my name correctly...didn't even start a file :(

User Info: Mysterio400

Mysterio400
1 year ago#9
I could never fit the cartridge in my Genesis.
http://i.imgur.com/gOQAggG.gif

Fingerpuppet
1 year ago#10
No? I remember I brought a friend over to play Nintendo because he had one too...it turns out he had a N64 and I just had a SNES. Didn't know what the hell the cartridge was that he brought over but I knew it didn't fit...not that he didn't try.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. A shame this board has died out
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers