• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Does the inevitable loss to Undertale bother you?

User Info: ssn560

ssn560
3 years ago#51
Zero_Maniac posted...
ssn560 posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Nostalgia goggles? I didn't play OoT for the first time until I hit High School, and it's still in my top 5 games of all time, along with Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, TES IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy VII, and Chrono Trigger.

Nostalgia goggles is someone's tunnel vision when it comes to objects from their past, such as cartoons, video games, even books. In this case, it's definitely a factor when you compare it to everything that came after it, especially Majora's Mask.

I know what they are. I still like OoT much more than most other Zeldas. MM was good, but not better than OoT. Close, though. LttP was good, but OoT is pretty much a better version of it. Keep in mind I was born in '97. I grew up with the 6th generation consoles. I wasn't old enough to play OoT at its release. I don't have nostalgia for it.

Fair, but a lot of people I know do wear the goggles in these discussions.
There are two types of men in this world. Intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Does the inevitable loss to Undertale bother you?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers