• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Does the inevitable loss to Undertale bother you?

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 years ago#1
Does the inevitable loss to Undertale bother you? - Results (398 votes)
No
33.92% (135 votes)
A little bit
8.79% (35 votes)
Yeah, it's annoying
18.09% (72 votes)
THIS IS AWFUL
12.56% (50 votes)
Undertale is my favorite game and I think it deserves to win the contest!
26.63% (106 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hooray for votestuffing and bots! Hooray for meaningless popularity contests!
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: TonyaLunchTime

TonyaLunchTime
3 years ago#2
No, I like Undertale.

But it does seem silly that an RPG that is about how evil RPGs are will beat an RPG about how beautiful RPGs can be ¯\_(: / )_/¯
sorry dad i guess we all just fell for chung mania.

User Info: NaturalHarmonia

NaturalHarmonia
3 years ago#3
*implying that Undertale's win is guaranteed*

LOL.
3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467

User Info: lastfirstborn

lastfirstborn
3 years ago#4
Well they did use bots and brigading on reddit, tumblr, and other sites. Since it's not a serious contest no one cares when proof is presented (screen shots of the planning and behavior).

Said bots and multi votes through other means did beat Mario 64, original Pokemon, etc. when absolutely no win was deserved. We all see those same games win by a landslide every year till OOT and FF7 clash for a final winner.

Then again you can't get too mad over stupid s*** like this, L Block won the character contest one year. It's just that then, it was because it was funny, and not bots. UT is alright, but hardly qualifies as a game. And it certainly doesn't beat some of the legendary rpgs or platformers of yesteryear. We all know this. Even UT fans admit it in raid discussions. It's why they are botting in the first place. I'd love to see them lose just because they're cheating, not because I hate that game.
Don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be it.-The Punisher
Anonymity breeds stupidity.

User Info: AntiNatal-Vegan

AntiNatal-Vegan
3 years ago#5
Ocarina may be the most beloved game of all time, but it is heavily flawed, that cannot be argued against. Finding flaws in Undertale's design is much more of a struggle.
AN-V is antinatal and vegan. Refute him, I dare you.

User Info: MurraySkull

MurraySkull
3 years ago#6
Not a struggle, because it is ALL flaws.

User Info: Alephni

Alephni
3 years ago#7
TonyaLunchTime posted...
No, I like Undertale.

But it does seem silly that an RPG that is about how evil RPGs are will beat an RPG about how beautiful RPGs can be ¯\_(: / )_/¯

Zelda games are not RPGs. They are Action Adventures.
Touch the demon inside me

User Info: ck2399

ck2399
3 years ago#8
Alephni posted...
TonyaLunchTime posted...
No, I like Undertale.

Zelda games are not RPGs. They are Action Adventures.

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 years ago#9
NaturalHarmonia posted...
*implying that Undertale's win is guaranteed*

LOL.

Laugh all you want bucko, whoever wants the game to win is cheating to make sure that happens.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: Elgregou

Elgregou
3 years ago#10
Wow, I didn't know that 10 years old children were allowed to create topics on Gamefaq ! :( :( :(
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. Does the inevitable loss to Undertale bother you?
  • Topic Archived