• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
bcsnakeeyes1 1 month ago#1
So after a year I am starting this all over again. Why you may ask is be cause I missed some things early on and I wanted to get them this time around so I will be following meth's guide to help with that. I will keep this updated from time to time. So if anyone has some ideas on what not to miss, please let me know.
Playing Breath of fire 3 and 4
bcsnakeeyes1 1 month ago#2
Well I'm headed to West Voz Forest and I have found all the chests thus far. So far so good
bcsnakeeyes1 posted...
So after a year I am starting this all over again. Why you may ask is be cause I missed some things early on and I wanted to get them this time around so I will be following meth's guide to help with that. I will keep this updated from time to time. So if anyone has some ideas on what not to miss, please let me know.
As far as I'm aware, meth's guide is definitive if you're going for 100% completion.
bcsnakeeyes1 1 month ago#4
the_third_curry posted...
As far as I'm aware, meth's guide is definitive if you're going for 100% completion.

Ok thanks...a little off topic but is there a way to improve Noa's mp? It really sucks
That depends on where you're at in the game. If you're still in the Voz Forest section, then no. The earliest MP improving accessory you can get is Yuma's Ring in Vidna, which grants +10% MP. You can head there and receive it from an NPC named Pepe as soon as you reach the Sebucus Islands. You can also pick up the Spirit Jewel in Vidna, which reduces MP costs by 25%. However, getting that requires grinding out 800 coins in a slot machine minigame.
(edited 1 month ago)
bcsnakeeyes1 1 month ago#6
the_third_curry posted...
That depends on where you're at in the game. If you're still in the Voz Forest section, then no. The earliest MP improving accessory you can get is Yuma's Ring in Vidna, which grants +10% MP. You can head there and receive it from an NPC named Pepe as soon as you reach the Sebucus Islands. You can also pick up the Spirit Jewel in Vidna, which reduces MP costs by 25%. However, getting that requires grinding out 800 coins in a slot machine minigame.

Yeah Im still in the forest area so I will just have to deal with the sucky mp for Noa then
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A