• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrMcMahon

MrMcMahon
3 months ago#1
Could using Gimard only defeat Koru? How much max dmg Gimard at around level 30 Gala?
You Are Fired!!!

User Info: dvpmedeiros

dvpmedeiros
3 months ago#2
Gimard deals ~250 damage at level 1, and around ~450 damage at level 9. Even if you used it 12 times, that's 450 * 12 = 5400, nowhere enough to even half of Koru's HP.

MrMcMahon
3 months ago#3
I've started this Gimard/Vera only run. Also no equip/clothes. only healing Items are allowed Healing Bloom and Magic Leaf/Fruit. So far I abuse Vidna coin to get money to buy Magic Leaf. think this will be impossible soon enough. Beat Berserker barely and Vahn lv9 Gimard only did 200ish and Gala barely reach 200. Yeah this doesnt sounds good. I'll how far this can go but for Koru i will make Point card exception because even now I cant see how Gimard can work.
You Are Fired!!!
(edited 3 months ago)

MrMcMahon
3 months ago#4
Boss stats actually matter so much on magic damage it aint funny. Vahn's Gimard could do over 500 against normal mob but reduced to half of it vs Berserker.
You Are Fired!!!
(edited 3 months ago)

MrMcMahon
2 weeks ago#5
Just want to inform I cancelled this challenge lol
You Are Fired!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A