• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Legaia
  3. Started a perfect save a few days ago

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 year ago#1
My plan is to get:

• Max Stats (All of them for all three characters)
  • All Seru Magic at lvl 9 for everyone including Ra-Seru and Juggernaut (probably the most time consuming after max stats)
  • All Arts (simple)
  • All Treasures (easy since I remember them all from memory)
  • At least One of each and every item (of course talismans instead of eggs)
  • No deaths
  • No escapes
  • All minigames beaten at least once

I don't think I'm missing anything. Now, the only thing I'm not sure of is the amount of waters I need to farm @ Absolute Fortress, mainly Wisdom ones since they're the only ones unobtainable at endgame.

From my calculations, and some of the numbers I saw somewhere, I'd say about 150 waters for each character are enough? That's 600 INT, and all of them end up over 400 at lvl 99, I think?

I'm playing on Emulator, and there's a throttle that's like... 8x the speed or something so I will be dashing through fights on Auto. I'm already lvl 42-44 at the fortress.

Am I forgetting anything?

PWB's #1 Bad Bunny Mark

User Info: trance1215

trance1215
1 year ago#2
If you're into this sort of thing, there's a way to keep the Fire Droplet forever. It involves some serious sequence breaking to pull off, though.

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 year ago#3
trance1215 posted...
If you're into this sort of thing, there's a way to keep the Fire Droplet forever. It involves some serious sequence breaking to pull off, though.

I'm trying a glitchless save, since I've been doing the same for other games, got 3 in the bag already (Vagrant Story with Holy Dread Armor and ultimate weapons, FF8 100% and Suikoden II which was a pain, because I had to restart from scratch after finding out that there's a game breaking glitch that the author of the perfect game FAQ didn't mention regarding droppable recipes that stop dropping completely if you give any other droppable recipe to Tai Ho).

Since the OP, I've farmed about 250 Wisdom Waters, everyone's level is over 60. Used 100 on Vahn and 100 on Gala, leaving Noa for last. I think I will be good with my initial calculation.
PWB's #1 Bad Bunny Mark

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
1 year ago#4
I miss having that much free time and desire.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: maxblade

maxblade
1 year ago#5
You can get the "Evil Talisman".
Without the Evil Seru Key, so when you reach level 99.
You can keep the Key in your inventory.
Maybe try catching all the type fish.
I've caught all of them once, even the elusive "Spirit" fish/crab.
Rock Hard but Play Harder

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
11 months ago#6
- All 45 Arts
- All 260 items
- All 22 magic spells
- All magic spells lvl 9
- All sidequests done and all items obtained from them (fishing, battle arena etc...EVERYTHING)
- Zero deaths
- Zero escapes
- All items obtained from sidequests (and not only the 260 items that count to 100% completion)
- Max LVL 99 for everyone
- Max stats for everyone

- 1 of each weapon that is uniq for each char (for example NOA only, Vahn only etc...)
- 3 of each weapon that everybody can equip (for example best Noa/all can equip)
- 1 of each armor that is uniq for each char (for example NOA only, Vahn only etc...)
- 3 of each armor that everybody can equip (for example best Noa/all can equip)
- 3 of each buyable accessory (or maybe 9? but maybe not since they DONT STACK)
- max number of accessories that cant be bought and are uniq by obtaiting them through the game in dungeos, sidequests etc...
- max number of miracle waters
- all key items (keeping the key items that for example are ment to be given for some random item, but only if the random item is possible to obtain in shops or anywhere in the game, if not, then exchange - > if there is any situation like this!!)

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
8 months ago#7
Alltra posted...

Yeah, I feel you on that one.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/

User Info: carlde21

carlde21
6 months ago#8
Alltra posted...
I know. Between, work, gf and social stuff, lucky if I can sneak in 30 minutes to grind or tackle a dungeon! This game takes around 40 hours to beat, just normally. I got to level 42 in that time so I'd imagine to do al that is at least 100, maybe 120 hours to get to lvl 99 and everything else totally leveled!

Kudos I guess....I'd have a lot of beer and music on hand to help the time go faster, sounds long and arduous.
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: maxblade

maxblade
2 months ago#9
Valkyreo posted...

- max number of miracle waters

Does this include the one stolen from "Koru"?

Rock Hard but Play Harder
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Legaia
  3. Started a perfect save a few days ago
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A