You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. This board doesn't die huh
meatmallet posted...
I'm playing Legend of Dragoon right now. I have lost count of how many play throughs I'm at as I've had this game since it came out in 2000 or so. First time playing it in years. What a classic.

Also, I love reading the forum here. Hey, this is my first post!

Welcome friend!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMMBWTxkyE

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
1 month ago#32
Master_Norris69 posted...
Welcome friend!
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
1 month ago#33
Amazing that we still get new people trickling in.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: The_Theorum

The_Theorum
1 month ago#34
@Cablevision2 posted...
My magic powers stem from my inability to let anything go. >_>

Except for your CYOA.
"Maria. She's like that girl that people only want her for her daddy's money, and her daddy's money is Seibzehn." - Q_Sensei

Cablevision2
1 month ago#35
The_Theorum posted...
@Cablevision2 posted...
My magic powers stem from my inability to let anything go. >_>

Except for your CYOA.

WOOO BOY! Them's fightin' words! XD
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: MsRenndilya

MsRenndilya
1 month ago#36
I'm always going to love your signature Cablevision2... god it's funny.

This is probably one of the friendliest gaming boards I've ever been on.
Please Nintendo make Bowsette canon, she's amazing!
A recent disaster at my house cost me my entire gaming collection, including my original fresh-out-of-the-shipment box copy of LoD, and all of my Dragoon collectibles. Alas.

But on the happier notes of longevity and nostalgia, are there any members of the Official Empleh Fanclub remaining? I've sent my monthly membership fees without fail since 2003, and the checks are always promptly cashed, but no notifications, updates, or news ever comes back to me. I assume he must be very busy!

The last correspondence I received was the 2005 commemorative Emp Plushie, which was a perk for upgrading to the Super Special member level. Thankfully, it survived the carnage at home, as I keep it in my glove compartment at all times, wrapped safely in cellophane.
you have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy...

Cablevision2
1 month ago#38
I haven't paid dues since 2007, but I wasn't a Super Special member. I mean, I'm not made of money.

User Info: MsRenndilya

MsRenndilya
1 month ago#39
Dr Hannibal Lecter posted...
A recent disaster at my house cost me my entire gaming collection, including my original fresh-out-of-the-shipment box copy of LoD, and all of my Dragoon collectibles. Alas.

But on the happier notes of longevity and nostalgia, are there any members of the Official Empleh Fanclub remaining? I've sent my monthly membership fees without fail since 2003, and the checks are always promptly cashed, but no notifications, updates, or news ever comes back to me. I assume he must be very busy!

The last correspondence I received was the 2005 commemorative Emp Plushie, which was a perk for upgrading to the Super Special member level. Thankfully, it survived the carnage at home, as I keep it in my glove compartment at all times, wrapped safely in cellophane.

OMG I so sorry! Where you a victim of the norcal fires?
Please Nintendo make Bowsette canon, she's amazing!
OMG I so sorry! Where you a victim of the norcal fires?

No, no no...but thanks for the concern!
you have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy...
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. This board doesn't die huh