• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. the obstacle course cheats

User Info: keife191

keife191
3 years ago#1
im trying to do the minigames and this obstacle course is a f***ing cheater, im getting hit by air. i wait til the obstacles are out of the way and i run and bam i get hit... i bet that dumbass in the middle is throwing bottles at me -_-
"Feel the pain of those inferior beings as you burn in hell!"

keife191
3 years ago#2
perseverance wins the day... unfortunately it does not win this day as the reward is 3 tickets and shana replies the same as she would if you had been hit... i got through that thing without a single hit and she still asks if i got hurt, why would armor protect me from something i wasnt hit by???

keife191
3 years ago#3
so i did the find whats wrong with this picture minigame too... she responds the same win or lose and when you win you get 3 tickets... i think this is a recurring theme, i think shana just doesnt like the festival......

keife191
3 years ago#4
find the bird in the hats, same thing... win or lose shana is disapointed and you gain 3 tickets on a win.

and the throw balls at monsters game i made it to 150 pts. no reward, i assume its a survival game with no chance of winning.... has anyone actually beaten it yet or am i right?

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
3 years ago#5
The hit detection on those spinning things is awful, especially the first one. If you get past that, the rest of the obstacle course is easy. You pretty much have to duck at the exact precise moment, and then dash as soon as you regain control.

As for Shana's comments, I wasn't aware she commented the same thing whether you win or lose, as I've never beaten them on a first attempt as far as I can remember. My guess is the developers didn't think anyone would actually be able to do them in 1 try, so they didn't bother with extra dialogue.

And the ball throwing game is endless as far as I know, so yeah, I think it's unwinnable.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. the obstacle course cheats
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A