• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. So, who's still around? 2018 Special Edition

User Info: eidolon24

eidolon24
1 year ago#21
I'm checking in.

I keep wondering why some names in the Xenoblade 2 and MH World are very familiar. Now I know why. I spend too much time lurking here for the past 7 years.
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."

User Info: nemesisMKII

nemesisMKII
1 year ago#22
Hey, I don't know if I was in any other threads but I'm around.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
1 year ago#23
It's been about 108... fortnights... since I was last here.

Man, I kinda stretched that one.
My last video - My thoughts on Blazblue:
https://youtu.be/8-rqIoiaJeA

User Info: Xerjak

Xerjak
1 year ago#24
I'm here, check every few days.

User Info: Prince of Pyros

Prince of Pyros
1 year ago#25
EmPleh posted...
mythicknight posted...
It's that time again. Anyone still around from the ancient pre-archive days?

You'd have to be a rather questionable individual to spend that much time lurking around an Internet gaming forum for a long obsolete JRPG rated by Gamespot -- who we all know to be the paragon of video-game based journalism -- as 4/10.

*ahem*

S'up.

This is a huuuge stretch but do you by any chance know whatever happened to ViridianMoon? Once upon a time she showed me a band and it ended up changing my life as I knew it down the road. Always wanted the opportunity to thank her.
http://www.slicedeyeballs.com/orange/articles/biketorecordplayer.html

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
1 year ago#26
Prince of Pyros posted...
EmPleh posted...
mythicknight posted...
It's that time again. Anyone still around from the ancient pre-archive days?

You'd have to be a rather questionable individual to spend that much time lurking around an Internet gaming forum for a long obsolete JRPG rated by Gamespot -- who we all know to be the paragon of video-game based journalism -- as 4/10.

*ahem*

S'up.

This is a huuuge stretch but do you by any chance know whatever happened to ViridianMoon? Once upon a time she showed me a band and it ended up changing my life as I knew it down the road. Always wanted the opportunity to thank her.

Is it this person? (sorry, I know I don't really have anything to do with this conversation)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/Viridian+Moon

If so, it seems she hasn't been active in over a year, sadly :(
My last video - My thoughts on Blazblue:
https://youtu.be/8-rqIoiaJeA

User Info: DarthSephiroth7

DarthSephiroth7
1 year ago#27
JUST MADE IT TO DISC 2!!! HAD THIS GAME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, WAS TOO YOUNG TO FULLY GRASP IT. SOI NOW HAVE ESPSXE EMULATOR AND I HAVE TRAVELED BACK INTO TIME RE visiting MANY AMAZING FORGOTTEN GAMES

User Info: PotatoTears

PotatoTears
1 year ago#28
beat this game like 7 times. i try to make time to play it once a year. I love it.

wish they didnt scrap the PS2 sequel.

Wish it would get a remake or remaster.

Imagine some enhanced additions with more depth to them...

They shouldn't have abandoned that game. I enjoyed it more than any PS1 Rpg I played.

I remember I streamed this about 5 years ago and pulled like 100 viewers. Having such an active chat alongside the ride made it so memorable. One of the best experiences and games I've played even with all the issues it had. Enjoyed over 7 and FF9 even though 9 is up there for me.
Make Fate great again

User Info: mythicknight

mythicknight
1 year ago#29
If a remaster got announced for this I'd melt instantly.
Mythic Knight || My Thick Night
Renzokuken! || Founder of the Dragoon Sages

User Info: eidolon24

eidolon24
1 year ago#30
^I think everyone here will do just that if it ever happens.
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. So, who's still around? 2018 Special Edition
  • Topic Archived