• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. lloyd screwed everyone

User Info: mattmonster1991

mattmonster1991
1 year ago#1
lol i just realized he was also the guy with king albert when you first go to basil i wonder how he got in good with alberts graces to be with him in his throne room and he was right there with albert why not just take the moon gem there instead of having this elaborate war with serdio lol

User Info: Master_Norris69

Master_Norris69
1 year ago#2
If you follow him to Albert's room, it looks like he's searching for 'something'. My guess is Lloyd doesn't know the moon gem is in Albert's back yet. Then he rushes over to Hellena to secure it as soon as he finds out.
Never pet a burning dog.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
1 year ago#3
^^^
This

But I have no idea how he got that close to Albert. The odds are, since he was working with Doel, he was feeding information, false or true, to Basil as an informant.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

mattmonster1991
1 year ago#4
reminds me of ocelot from mgs bulls***ting everyone but melbu was the ultimate bulls***ter

User Info: Master_Norris69

Master_Norris69
1 year ago#5
Man, i wish Dart would have kept the Red Dragoon and Lloyd joined your party as a 4th member for the final battle.
Never pet a burning dog.

mattmonster1991
1 year ago#6
your tellin me i liked lloyd even though hes kind of a rip off type char melbu fhama isnt a very good end boss for me because we wernt emotionally invested in him like we were doel lloyd or zieg

i was 12 when i first beat this and i was like wtf when i had the final battle i was like who f***s this guy? i wasnt mature enough then to understand everything either though at the time also i thought the super virage guarding zieg was the god of distruction lol i was like wow i sure kicked his ass fast all that talk and scurring for that?

Cablevision2
1 year ago#7
Yeah, he's not a well established character.
I went into the Citgo gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: Pennt1313

Pennt1313
1 year ago#8
Yeah. He was very foolish and gullible. But then again, if it wasn't him Melbu was manipulating, it would more then likely be someone else.

Cablevision2
1 year ago#9
Pennt1313 posted...
Yeah. He was very foolish and gullible. But then again, if it wasn't him Melbu was manipulating, it would more then likely be someone else.

We were referring to Melbu as the "not well established character." He kind of only appears twice in the game. Once during the CG in disc 2, and then you get some of his backstory from Charle in disc 4. Other than that, it was just a little bit of a switcheroo at the endgame when he took over the main bad guy role.

If they were smart, they would have left a few more clues during the game, but we have to settle for Melbu.

User Info: lloyd0117

lloyd0117
1 year ago#10
Cablevision2 posted...
Pennt1313 posted...

We were referring to Melbu as the "not well established character." He kind of only appears twice in the game. Once during the CG in disc 2, and then you get some of his backstory from Charle in disc 4. Other than that, it was just a little bit of a switcheroo at the endgame when he took over the main bad guy role.

If they were smart, they would have left a few more clues during the game, but we have to settle for Melbu.

yeah but wasnt it obvious that melbu was gonna be the end boss?
"if you where a status ailment what would you be?"
Doom. i'm coming. run.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. lloyd screwed everyone
  • Topic Archived