• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RedSwordMage

RedSwordMage
12 years ago#1
Is there a way in the game that I can increase the capacity of my Item bag? I'm in Disk 1 in the Black Castle of Kazas.

If there's not a way in-game, perhaps there's a gameshark code I can use? Having to carry only 32 items sucks huge donkey *****. It's like WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?</avgn> They give you 255 for weapons but a Teeny Tiny bag for Items? WTF.
Cid:Shut up! Sit your *** down in that chair and drink your god**** TEA!
~Final Fantasy 7

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
12 years ago#2
The only way to increase the size of the bag is in the Pocketstation version of the game which only came out in Japan. So, no, there is no way to increase the size of the item bag.

Maybe you should be more strategic with the items you carry, like everyone else does. The point of the somewhat small bag is to prevent item whoring and promote strategy. What were they thinking? They were thinking of making gamers think a little bit.
I went into the Citco gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
12 years ago#3
Oh, by the way, I'm not sure about the gameshark code. I don't own one and you really shouldn't need one for this game.
I went into the Citco gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: irvine2k7

irvine2k7
12 years ago#4
Screwing around with GS codes, due to the fact it was taken out entirely for the US launch, there isn't a code.
On that Note Cable is right, this game is easy enough to manage with just 32, if it had more(like the larger version) it would be way To easy to spam items by having so many healing and attack items to destroy any enemy...
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

User Info: grand_kaizer

grand_kaizer
12 years ago#5
Toughen up and learn to strategise, nancy boy.
"Some men call to God when their numbers up! Some cry for their mums! I just lament all these barrels of wasted rum!" -Voltaire

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
12 years ago#6
I'll play your game you rouge.
He who knows nothing can understand nothing
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo

User Info: donutbandit0

donutbandit0
12 years ago#7
I have never needed all 32 items to begin with.
There are few things more disturbing than waking up in the morning, only to discover that you are dead for the rest of your life.

User Info: RedSwordMage

RedSwordMage
12 years ago#8
The only way to increase the size of the bag is in the Pocketstation version of the game which only came out in Japan. So, no, there is no way to increase the size of the item bag.

Maybe you should be more strategic with the items you carry, like everyone else does. The point of the somewhat small bag is to prevent item whoring and promote strategy. What were they thinking? They were thinking of making gamers think a little bit.

I suppose you're right, but I hate these games that put a limit on how many items you can hold and I think this is the game that I have played so far that has the smallest limit on items. It's not like I'm desperately struggling or anything, but having only a certain amount of items is rather inconvenient. But I suppose that's the point.
Cid:Shut up! Sit your *** down in that chair and drink your god**** TEA!
~Final Fantasy 7

User Info: coydog_30

coydog_30
12 years ago#9
Just wait until you fill up your bag with repeatable items. They take up quite a bit of space, but they are worth it for the most part. I usually just carry a decent supply of healing items to go along with my repeatable ones. I also keep about 4 sachets around for special monsters. I don't usually worry about purifiers since turning into a dragoon will remove any status effects to mind or body. You may want a depetrifier or two just in case.
"Man, I don't want no sausage fest!"~Junpei Iori~P3

User Info: grand_kaizer

grand_kaizer
12 years ago#10
Well I'd like to see you lug 99 potions, 99 of a different kind of potion, 30 of another kind of potion, 10 of another kind, another 99 of another kind of potion, more than ten portable tents to house up to four people, various trinkets and fancy bits of hoo-ha, and some impossible matter around.

It's a little more realistic than a Final Fantasy inventory, but that's why it's good. You need to think. Unfortunately, most of the modern word has forgotten how that works >_>
"Some men call to God when their numbers up! Some cry for their mums! I just lament all these barrels of wasted rum!" -Voltaire
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A