• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. Do added characters enter as the same level as Dart?

User Info: splashums0011

splashums0011
10 years ago#1
I was wondering whether or not the characters you gain along the way come in as the same level as dart ,or the average of the party, ooor even if they do at all? Because i was wondering if i could train a lot with dart, and once i recieve the other characters i would get a good headstart with their levels.

User Info: Cablevision2

Cablevision2
10 years ago#2
I'm not exactly sure. I remember once when Dart was level 7 and when I got Rose, she was level 8. I think Lavitz gets in at 3... good question.
I went into the Citco gas station this morning and asked for five dollars worth of gas. The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

User Info: grand_kaizer

grand_kaizer
10 years ago#3
No, because I'm almost certain that every time I've played the game Meru has been level 17 when I got her, and I've arrived with my party above 17, at 16, and quite a ways below 17, so I don't think they scale new allies levels to you, just to what point in the game you're at.
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in!" -Grey Fox

User Info: splashums0011

splashums0011
10 years ago#4
ok thanks a bunch then i'll just train when i get most or all of the party.

User Info: Bourne_Endeavor

Bourne_Endeavor
10 years ago#5
I actually think they scale each new character (save Lavitz) a level higher since Rose joined me at level 8 (Dart was 7), Haschel joined at 12-13 I believe and Dart again was longer and Meru was 18 when Dart was 17. Only Kongol joined with two levels higher then Dart I believe.
Habs Season: 47-25-10, First in the Eastern Conference baby!
4-3 Habs over Bruins | 1-2 Habs/Flyers

User Info: Dante_K13

Dante_K13
10 years ago#6
Characters always join the party at the exact same level. If you power level in the game, you will always be stronger than the incoming characters. If you run through the game and don't take any extra time to train, they tend to be a level above your party.

The developers assumed what level you would be at and then simply programmed the characters to be at that assumed level when they came in.
Teacher > Art
Yes the esiest way to beat someone is to kill them until they die. -grand_kaizer

User Info: TizzLe93

TizzLe93
10 years ago#7
they dont come at the exact lvl.
i got rose (7) dart was 8
haschel 14 dart 13
dart 16 meru 17
?
im sorry officer i didnt know i couldnt do that

User Info: huntsco

huntsco
10 years ago#8
I know this game like the back of my hand and I know for a fact that every party member that
joins starts of at a pre-set level. Only replacement charactors start off at the same level that the replaced charactor is at.

User Info: Dante_K13

Dante_K13
10 years ago#9
Which is exactly what I said (I thought).
Teacher > Art
Yes the esiest way to beat someone is to kill them until they die. -grand_kaizer

User Info: Zhou14

Zhou14
10 years ago#10
Let me just set this into stone. All party members (Excluding Albert and Miranda) come at their own set level.

Dart: 1
Lavitz: 3
Shana: 4
Rose: 8
Haschel: 13
Meru: 17
Kongol: 19
"Flames-TAKE A HIKE!" WhiteFlagofWar's FF6 Parody Script.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Dragoon
  3. Do added characters enter as the same level as Dart?
  • Topic Archived