• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jet Force Gemini
  3. Think Rare will bring this franchise back on Xbone?

User Info: PLUTO44

PLUTO44
1 year ago#1
It would be smart to do so.
Always check to see if your ice cream is poisoned before consuming. And if it is, your parents obviously don't love you. - David A.

User Info: Sadko2

Sadko2
1 year ago#2
Maybe, but knowing Rare who knows if they will.

(Considering how long it took them to make Banjo 3, and there is still no Banjo 4!)

User Info: billwalton

billwalton
1 year ago#3
I'd be extremely surprised if they did. A lot of Xbone owners are too young to have played it on the 64 and there was lots of crying about the controls on the Rare Replay version which again suggests that a lot of the install base wasn't around for the 64 days.

I'd like to see Nintendo talk with Microsoft about some of the old Rare titles. Microsoft is never going use them and the Switch could definitely use a game like JFG.

A man can dream though. Best game on the 64.

User Info: Goosio

Goosio
1 year ago#4
Simple answer: No.

Longer answer: Rare seems to take a while with anything anymore. Which is actually part of the reason why Nintendo was ready to let them go.
If they have not released Perfect Dark 3 or Banjo 4 at this point, unlikely they will release this.
Remember how long it took to get a KI3?
Hello people!

User Info: therobot2044

therobot2044
1 year ago#5
No, as people have already said.
Been playing video games for over 30 years!

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 year ago#6
I guess it's finally time I play this game :)
--
-
  1. Boards
  2. Jet Force Gemini
  3. Think Rare will bring this franchise back on Xbone?
  • Topic Archived