• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jon Korbak

Jon Korbak
3 years ago#1
Just beat the game for what I think is actually the second time ever. It took me about an hour to beat Mizar. Once I realized that the key was just being patient and learning how to avoid damage, particularly on that awful electrical attack, I was mostly okay. It was tough, but not hair-pulling like some of the other challenges in the game (Floyd Missions, Jeff and Barry racing - and acing most of those is optional). And very satisfying once you finally ground him and just unload in his face with tri-rockets. 19 hours on the game clock. Now I kind of want to see if I can beat it faster. But I also can't afford to spend all weekend on it.

Dead board, still, I see. Thought maybe with Rare Replay out there would be some renewed interest. In any case it made me get my n64 back and play through again.
Reed
http://letterboxd.com/BrotherReed
  • Topic Archived