Why do a lot of people hate this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jersey Devil
  3. Why do a lot of people hate this game?

User Info: 6pieisgood9

6pieisgood9
10 years ago#1
And by a lot of people I mean these people:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/197680.asp

I see only two (technically 3, but I don't think a 60% is positive) positive reviews. I think this game is much more deserving than that. Sure, this game has it's fair share of flaws, including unoriginality, camera, and a few glitches, but I have very fond memories of playing this game 10 years ago. I'm going through it again right now and I still find it very fun. I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece, but I think it's worthy of at least a 7. Also a common complaint I find about the game is the controls. I see almost no problems with them. One of my only complaints is that gliding is a little awkward for me.

Thoughts?

(also, lol dead board)
----------NEVER FORGET 6/29/07----------
"Many a guitar hero died today."

User Info: bookwormzzzz

bookwormzzzz
10 years ago#2
I always loved this game and everything worked well for me. It was a great game for it's time when you consider it's competition, but I guess these new age gamers can't realize a good game.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Fc In Quote
  1. Boards
  2. Jersey Devil
  3. Why do a lot of people hate this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived