• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hexen
  3. found 2 weird things.....

User Info: GreenThunder420

GreenThunder420
10 years ago#1
So i was just messing around on Hexen today and noticed 2 strange things. Maybe you have too???

The first one is in Shadow Wood. Go to the narrow ledge beside the river. This is the part where you jump a couple times and come too the final ledge with a combined mana, chaos device and a switch. But before you jump to this final ledge fall off into the pit of lava. You will die but you will see there is one of those 2-headed beasts (ettins?) just chillin down there. Just one....all the way down there (what the hell is he doing down there?) you may have to jump off the second last one to see him but hes down there. Or use the cheat menu (clipping and god mode) and fall down and walk around. you will see him and he will see you and you can fight him too. lol i thought this was very strange and see no point of a single guy being down there because you just die when you fall down (unless you use cheats)

The second thing is on the final level where you fight Korax. Now you will need the cheat menu for this (just clipping but to make your life easy use butcher to get rid of all the monsters) Now its ethier the first room where you fight Korax or the second (cant remember hehe...make sure u have clipping on) its on the right side of one of these rooms, through the wall of one of the rooms that open up full of monsters when your fighting Korax. go through the wall, off the map (into the black nothingness) and look around here. There is a square room (not shown on the map until after you find it) with nothing in it. Just a square room way off the map serving no purpose that can only be found by clipping. (you cant even enter it without clipping cus there is no door) Again i found this very bizarre and pointless.

I was just wondering if these 2 things are found in your game aswell. Maybe my game is bugged up or it was a mistake while making the game? Does anyone else notice these things? I thought these 2 things were worthy of mention and pretty neat.

Thanks for reading...hope to hear from someone : )

User Info: GreenThunder420

GreenThunder420
10 years ago#2
Actually since i have posted that i have found a couple more of these pointless empty off-the-map rooms hidden about. very strange. not like anyone cares cus no one really comes here anymore. ah well what can you do :) great game though.
  1. Boards
  2. Hexen
  3. found 2 weird things.....
  • Topic Archived