• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Giants: Citizen Kabuto
  3. Has anyone ever played multi-player with this game?

User Info: Goldragon7

Goldragon7
13 years ago#1
I tried a few times when I first got it, but I could never find anyone to play with.

I havn't checked recently, but is it even possible now?

Is the server(s?) even up now?

Ty in advance!
"I'd rather have nothing to believe in at all, than be chained down by some silly belief." - An Ice Gemron (DC2)

User Info: fisgiger

fisgiger
13 years ago#2
You need to find people to play with the use hamachi to play together. This game is alot of fun online!!!

Goldragon7
13 years ago#3
Well, I just bought my own PC (Built it myself) and have the game installed and everythig is set up.

But I said no on the stuff for multi-player (it said I can install those parts later) when I installed it.

Anyone want to play some Multi-player?

*Can we even do this, is there a server to play on?*

It might take a few days to talk back and forth and set this up, but I think it might be worth it.

Special Note: I have the v1.4patch + blood patch installed now, if anyone needs them, I'll upload those files somewhere, you just need to ask.
"I'd rather have nothing to believe in at all, than be chained down by some silly belief." - An Ice Gemron (DC2)

User Info: BailorNinja

BailorNinja
13 years ago#4
Yes. I used to play this game with Gamespy Arcade. That was back in the day. Don't know if it works anymore.

User Info: were1wolf

were1wolf
13 years ago#5
I'd be willing to re-install this just to play.
Japan loves you. Japan hates us. We didn't nuke them either. I don't understand their logic. -NeoNaoNeo

Goldragon7
13 years ago#6
Well, if it works I think it would be interesting to do, and fun!

I found a site that has the latest v1.4 patch.

http://www.giantswd.org/?file=2

*I'm still asking if any of them are 'one person installs a patch, everyone has to, to play with them' thing with some of them.

If anyone knows this info, please tell me.

User Info: were1wolf

were1wolf
13 years ago#7
It seems to play the game currently, you have to have the patch. And there's a few other downloads from that site that seem as though they better the game, so it's probably worth doing that anyway.
Japan loves you. Japan hates us. We didn't nuke them either. I don't understand their logic. -NeoNaoNeo
  1. Boards
  2. Giants: Citizen Kabuto
  3. Has anyone ever played multi-player with this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A