• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forsaken 64
  3. The irony...

User Info: blitzkrieg225

blitzkrieg225
9 years ago#1
This board is truly forsakened.
CHRIS! CHRIIIISSSSSS!!!! CHRIS!!

User Info: Alkereon

Alkereon
9 years ago#2
No! It's just asleep!

...But yeah, I was just thinking of when I played this game...when I was a kid..

Fond memories. Maybe I'll try it out again sometime? I remember it being pretty tough at some points, too...
It's not orEnge, it's orAnge!
I wish I could change my username.

blitzkrieg225
9 years ago#3
I bought this game recently from Blockbuster for $10. I kept eyeballing the game (mostly because of the box art) for a few years and deciding what the hell, i'll buy it. It's a pretty cool game so far.

User Info: skemaal

skemaal
9 years ago#4

Well I finally decided to play this game even though I had it on PC for about 10 years. Pop it in my PC and unfortunatly, the damn thing doesn't work with newer computer even with compatibility on. Hence I hope this version comes on the Wii Virtual Console at one point so I can enjoy it.

blitzkrieg225
9 years ago#5
how much is it on PC and where can I get it?

User Info: Nathrakhanuveni

Nathrakhanuveni
9 years ago#6
I love Forsaken, it was the first game I totally got hooked on, but now I cant get it to play, even on my megasized and optioned Dell XPS gaming PC......any hints on how I can get it to run. I am sure there is no longer any online play since people have surely moved on to the more violent and sophisticated games
  1. Boards
  2. Forsaken 64
  3. The irony...
  • Topic Archived