• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. WiiU Virtual Console

User Info: Blaise97

Blaise97
5 years ago#1
I no longer have this game but I have SD Hiryu no Ken Densetsu which I can no longer play. I managed to get JP N64 a couple months ago to play it, all for nothing. I paid 80 dollars for the dumb system and it just keeps freezing my game lately five times in a row in fact. So, I can't even play it anymore. I can't get FD64 cuz everybody loves to price it as 60+ dollars. That's a freaking rip-off man.
Thsi game needs to be on Virtual Console. There is NO gaming sites or official Hiryu no Ken forums for people who need help in the game to post on, or even discuss the game on. So having a Miiverse community for it would also be handy. Even before Flying Dragon came into America, Culture Brain BARELY released any Hiryu no Ken games into America. The only that I know to be released was Flying Dragon, Flying Warriors, and Secret Scrolls. People tell me there's little to no chance of it getting added because they're games barely got released in America. Well, so did Earthbound. Mother 2 is the only Mother game to be localized. Same thing there. And It's not like there's going to be any new games of Hiryu no Ken soon. Retsudan GB was the last to be released and that was a crappy game from 15 years ago! This game series is one of my favorite game series in general and I hate how no one has even heard of it and many people consider it a hidden gem on the n64 and it's no wonder why, because people've barely heard of it! Having it on the Virtual console would also probably get people to buy the other games! Also, I found out that Secret Scrolls is on the WiiU Virtual Console...but only in Japan! >:|
Itsuwari no sukui nado motome wa shinai...
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. WiiU Virtual Console
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A