• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Legendary Items/Unobtainable Items

User Info: AtomicDevtron

AtomicDevtron
9 years ago#1
Okay...So I started playing this game again after years of it being packed up along with my other games. I grew up with this game and it was one of my top 5 favorite games played as a kid. Now, I'm 19, haha...Anyway, on to the main subject at hand...I remember as a kid getting some of the Legendary Items, but I cannot get them now. I remember getting the Dark Dragon Claw, the Sword of ???, and The Ball of K (mysterious treasure evolved; too lazy to type out so I put "k"). I read that you need to beat the Ryumaou Tourney with Yuka with 60 time and 2 stock on Normal or harder with her being the rank S to get the Dark Dragon Claw...Did it twice...Nothing happened. Also, I read that you need to like, get 100 VS wins for one of the swords, or 100 wins in Circuit Mode, etc...Well, I have Platinum Ryuhi, Yuka, Ryumaou, and Suzaku. I have almost 400 wins with only 1 loss with Ryuhi...over 6 hours of gameplay almost and still no sword. So all in all, here are the obtainable Legendary Items and the ones that I have gotten in the past and have now...
Sword of ???- have had it a long time ago...don't know how I got it. Still don't have it.
Sword of S- don't know how to get it. Have almost 400 wins in Circuit with 1 loss and 4 platinum characters.
Ball of K- have it. Evolved from Mysterious Treasure.
Dark Dragon Claw- had it a long time ago. Remember that it gives +10 attack, but you're "poisoned".
I know there are more like the feather and armor of R, but could somebody please give a descriptive guide on how to get the "most basic" legendary items. What am I doing wrong? All of my wins have been over Normal with 2 stock (lives) and with a butt load of hours of gameplay with several characters. Thanks.

User Info: SSJ_Sonikku

SSJ_Sonikku
9 years ago#2
This board already has most of what you are asking answered. You can still check the topics as they are still archived.
I'm a gamer that loves fighting games!
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Legendary Items/Unobtainable Items
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A