• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Prevention item help and a few others

User Info: Wiler_1000000

Wiler_1000000
10 years ago#1
I could use some help with getting Yuka's, Wiler's, and Suzaku's prevention items. I know Suzakus is glitched and everntually works, but how exactly do you get yukas and wilers? i tried getting hit first to get wilers, but i did not recieve it. And do you just have to use throws only for yukas, or it is just use a throw to win each match?

I also, would like to know what items you need to finish in 2nd or 3rd to get.
Wiler 4640 0550 4707

Wiler_1000000
10 years ago#2
And yes, I know there is a closed topic on some of the items, but I wanted a bit of clarification. Such as, if I am going for only throws, will any attacks cancel it out? What if the attack is blocked? And would Powers or Ryumaos throw busters count as only throws?
Wiler 4640 0550 4707

User Info: JusticeZero

JusticeZero
10 years ago#3
I know that you need to finish 2nd / 3rd to get the Fake Dragon Claw. A couple of the Advertisements might be included in there too.

As far as Wiler's prevention item, I believe the requirement was to "finish the round quickly"? I think the trick to that was to set the round time really low. For some odd reason, the game doesn't count you "finishing the round quickly" unless you set your time low, even if you end up beating it in the same amount of time anyway. If that wasn't Wiler's though, then my bad :P
Signature? Don't I need a signature font for that? I don't get this! HELP!!!!!

Wiler_1000000
10 years ago#4
you are thinking of Powers prevention item. his is to finish quickly, which I guessed was win in under 20 or 30 seconds. I have that item just from playing normally.

Wilers states you must be damaged at teh beginning of the round and win the match (round set to 1). Now I dont know if that means take one hit and then win perfectly, or just be hit first. Either way didnt get me the item.
Wiler 4640 0550 4707

JusticeZero
10 years ago#5
Aha, that one. Exact same concept here. Like the time one, you have to set your health down in the options menu for this one. They mean "start of the match" very literally :P

Wiler_1000000
10 years ago#6
thank you, i got the wiler prevention item. but what about Yuaks? im not even sure i could do only throws to win a match.
Wiler 4640 0550 4707

JusticeZero
10 years ago#7
You easily could if you're using Yuka. Yuka has plenty of moves that are throws. You don't have to do a generic throw for it to count. At least, that's what I'm remembering. Just do throw techs that are safe, as in they don't have a high risk of making physical contact if you fail them.

I don't really remember her prevention item at all, but just do throws and you should be good.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Prevention item help and a few others
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A