• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Spirit Daimajin Ability Translations+ Post New Info here!

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
10 years ago#231
Well, my other guide is finally posted, so I can put some work into updating this guide soon.
Brawl FC - 0301 9482 5952 MK FC - 2363 6025 1498 Excitebots FC 1204 5607 2824
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat classic games!

User Info: SSJ_Sonikku

SSJ_Sonikku
10 years ago#232
Haven't played the game in a while, but he is some food for thought. With the Metal Tournament finally figured out, the condition to unlock Young Ryuhi is the next thing to find out. If I recall, MES_Seele mentioned that he unlocked Y.Ryuhi before he playing in the Story mode. So I have thought of 2 ways to unlock him:
1. Fight Young Ryuhi in the Normal Tournament before playing in Story mode.
or
2. If Story mode was already completed, restart the mode again to reset the Ryuhi's HnK move.

I have tried battling Young Ryuhi with at least one Daimajin blessed item, but it does not happen. I might check into this when I get the chance.

Plus I have an interesting idea concerning the last 4 characters. Maybe they are not characters, but rather categories. They would be: preset characters, customizable characters, Gold characters, and Platinum characters. If that is the case, then ftmp we have unlocked all the characters. If not, well I guess I'll keep on searching.
"Omaewo Mo Shinderu!" - Kenshiro

Terotrous
10 years ago#233
You think young Ryuhi's condition is related to whether or not you have the True Hiryu no Ken?

Actually, hold that thought, one thing we should do is fiddle around with the character select screen in VS mode after beating the metal tournament. It's possible it might unlock either the ability to play as a metal character or some of the missing clones.

User Info: SSJ_Sonikku

SSJ_Sonikku
10 years ago#234
I did check to see if Young Ryuhi and/or the other characters were unlocked after the completion of the Metal Tournament, nope nothing. I might double check later this week when I get the chance to see if anything is unlocked.
"Omaewo Mo Shinderu!" - Kenshiro

Terotrous
10 years ago#235
Just a heads-up - There's a complete copy of SDHnKD on Ebay right now if anyone is interested, for less than I paid, too (no it's not me selling it).

I guess I'll get around to updating the guide soon, I haven't been doing much guide-writing lately. There's not a ton of new information to add at the moment, mostly just about the Metal Tournament.
  1. Boards
  2. Flying Dragon
  3. Spirit Daimajin Ability Translations+ Post New Info here!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A