• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. If I didn't move Queen of Cards to Balamb before the missile base, am I screwed?

User Info: Kisai

Kisai
2 months ago#1
I was following a guide, and it said that I should have moved the Queen of Cards to Balamb before doing the missile operation. If I didn't do that, am I pretty screwed on that side-quest?
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

User Info: dawkeye

dawkeye
2 months ago#2
No, that guide will have just said that for convenience, you can move her whenever you can speak to her.
I don't care when you are going to change your signature.

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#3
That guide is probably telling you the fastest that you can be done with the Queen of Cards, but it doesnt matter if you start the quest in the disk 1, you can start it and finish it in disk 3.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
Garrus Vakarian - "So. Who needs their ass kicked now?"

Kisai
2 months ago#4
"...useful, for example, if you need to change Trade Rules with the Queen of Cards and you sent her back to Balamb as advised before the Missile Base (make sure her Trade Rule is All before starting in the Garden). This is your only chance for quite some time to do this, so take care of it if you can.)"

I didn't send her back to Balalmb, and it seems like not having done so might put a halt on her side-quest for a little bit.
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

sano83
2 months ago#5
Is nothing gamechanging, you are only putting the quest on hold for a bit while you continue with the story.
Do you know where the queen is now?

Kisai
2 months ago#6
sano83 posted...
Is nothing gamechanging, you are only putting the quest on hold for a bit while you continue with the story.
Do you know where the queen is now?

I think I left her in Dollet. That's the last place I saw her.
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

sano83
2 months ago#7
Oh, that is fine, you can continue with the Queen of Cards as soon as you gain mobility again.
Where are you in the story right now?

Kisai
2 months ago#8
sano83 posted...
Oh, that is fine, you can continue with the Queen of Cards as soon as you gain mobility again.
Where are you in the story right now?

Just done the missile base, right in front of Balamb Garden now.
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

sano83
2 months ago#9
Ohh, you have a little while until you can move through the world left then.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. If I didn't move Queen of Cards to Balamb before the missile base, am I screwed?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers