• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. Sharing: T Rex Spam (Remastered)
justhelpmepleas posted...
Another giant waste of time trying to card something for 100+ tries to get a rare card, never mind getting 100 cards first just to do that. Much easier and more time efficient to wait till mid disk 2. Cc group plays all those cards you need for the better magic junction.

Keep in mind that I am only making the suggestion for those who want to get as many cards as possible in the early game, not midgame. By the time you get most of the csrds in the midgame, you already have some of the best Junction spells available until the late/end game.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: midnight_plue

midnight_plue
1 month ago#22
blackthunder329 posted...
midnight_plue posted...
nope, i tested already i max out carding T Rex and the 101 T Rex i encountered when u try carding it, it gives me an error "cannot turn into card" unfortunately

but yeah, i get quite a few Shumi Tribe cards, Trauma card, Kyrsta card, Jumbo Cactuar from carding alone before Dollet.

I do love Triple Triad a lot!

Did you read what I said? It can take 1-100+ tries to get the rare drop when you get the error

sorry overlook on that part

SirQuackberry posted...
It does work. The "cannot turn into card" message only happens on what would have been a card success for the card already maxed out but it will work as normal if it picks the rare card instead (and on failures), so just keep trying.

This is what I'm talking about.

thanks for explaining!

User Info: midnight_plue

midnight_plue
1 month ago#23
blackthunder329 posted...
justhelpmepleas posted...
Another giant waste of time trying to card something for 100+ tries to get a rare card, never mind getting 100 cards first just to do that. Much easier and more time efficient to wait till mid disk 2. Cc group plays all those cards you need for the better magic junction.

Keep in mind that I am only making the suggestion for those who want to get as many cards as possible in the early game, not midgame. By the time you get most of the csrds in the midgame, you already have some of the best Junction spells available until the late/end game.

because of a lot of intial carding n playing cards , it's very easy to get good magics and complete up to level 6 cards by the time i reach deling. being at initial level up to this point isn't any big issue due to the card mods i had.

cc group is there for the rare cards i mod in early game for an early boost.

once i start levelling up, carding enemies is my 2nd choice. i rather be playing triple triad to get what i need.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. Sharing: T Rex Spam (Remastered)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers