• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 months ago#1
I managed to abolish all rules but Open in every region. However seems like Esthar still has Elemental and I just gave QoC Alexander card and sent her from Dollet to Balamb.

I paid QoC to add Same in Balamb so that I could abolish Elemental in Esthar, but!!! When I challenge people in different region, THEY WON'T ASK TO MIX RULES AT ALL even though I'm carrying Balamb rules (already challenged a card player in Balamb when I added Same). Instead, I instantly adopt to other region's rules when I challenged them even though they don't have Same. And when I go back to Balamb, Same is still there.

Is this a bug or something?
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".

User Info: 3vrB257A5gq3fg

3vrB257A5gq3fg
2 months ago#2
Uh, maybe it's a hidden Same Wall? It's not visible if the region doesn't have Same, but it's still there.
My guides (187 files for 55 games):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301fayKDTO0

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 months ago#3
Esthar: Open, Elemental (dunno if SameWall still there)
All other regions: Open

I asked QoC (in Balamb) to add Same and challenged someone in Balamb, then I challenged someone in FH and he won't ask to mix rules.

Though it worked somehow when I went forth and back again from Balamb to Esthar (carrying Balamb rules with Same added).

Managed to abolish Elemental in Esthar, then challenged a dropout student in Balamb pier to abolish all special rules in Balamb then re-spread Open from any other region to Balamb.
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".

User Info: phiefer3

phiefer3
2 months ago#4
You don't necessarily "pick up" a region's rules just be playing/challenging them once. It can take a few challenges before you actually pick up the rules.
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/25/ninja.jpg
Everytime you see him, the phiefer's just so hype. He's dope on the board and he's magic on the mic. ~fidormula
  • Topic Archived