• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. omega weapon card

User Info: frickinaj

frickinaj
13 years ago#1
shouldn't there be a secret level 11 card that's omega weapon that has all 8's 9's and A's? i mean the super hidden boss that could pwn ultimecia with one hand/sword/thingy tied behind his back should have a card I think.

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
13 years ago#2
no
[ Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz ] [ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 @ 8.0 GB ( 256-bit ) ]
[ 32GB RAM ] - [ Monster Hunter since 2009 ]

User Info: arahman56

arahman56
13 years ago#3
Omega is not a 'real' enemy, but a revamped version of Ultima.
In fact, it IS Ultima, but much more badass
"All of time and space, everything that ever was or ever will be... where do you want to start?"

User Info: ManInGorillaSut

ManInGorillaSut
13 years ago#4
I actually had the theory the Omega IS uUltima from the fututre, enhanced and under Ultimecias control
Give me Banana!

User Info: Ajescentcreed

Ajescentcreed
13 years ago#5
that would make sense if Omega was part of the story, would have prefered him instead of Greiver.
I survived Apocalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.
Trophy Counter: level 12: Bronze 677 Silver 155 Gold 46 latinum 10 (PSN 100%) 3

User Info: frickinaj

frickinaj
13 years ago#6
I guess that makes sense not being part of the story. but still, you should get something cool for beating instead of just a pat on the back.

User Info: Enuo912

Enuo912
13 years ago#7
As some other people on this board have mentioned already i believe: getting something for beating him wouldn't really make much of a diffrence. He is the strongest enemy there is anyway, so even if you did get some super powerful item, what would you use it for? When you're strong enough to beat Omega, all other enemies/bosses should be a breeze anyway.

What you get for beating him is just a sense of self-satisfaction for beating a very hard boss (unless you use Holy War's).
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VIII
  3. omega weapon card
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A