This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Poll: Is FF7 your most favourite Final Fantasy?

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
1 month ago#1
Is FF7 your most favourite Final Fantasy?

FF7 is neither my most favourite nor does it come close to being such, but I still find it awesome in its own right, especially in regards to music.

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 month ago#2
VII is my favorite and was my introduction to the series.

Second favorite is a much harder question. Possible 4-way tie between XII, IX, III, and I.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

User Info: mustad1o

mustad1o
1 month ago#3
If tactics counts its a tough decision between tactics, 5 and 7.

User Info: LaSaiaV2

LaSaiaV2
1 month ago#4
Crystal Chronicles with four players is my favorite Final Fantasy.
"everything 8 can do, 7 does better, and connects better" - Lockeadon on Final Fantasy

User Info: manmouse

manmouse
1 month ago#5
It’s up there but not my favorite.

FFV’s my favorite in the numbered series, Tactics overall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
1 month ago#6
Nope. I don't even rate it in my top 3 sadly and i do really enjoy the game but FF9 and FF6 blow it out of the water and after replaying it literally this week, i have come to the conclusion that whilst it does has the best intro in the series, it falls apart after disc 1 and despite the Cloud plot twist. It just never really recovers and gets kind of easy and boring.

I still rate FF9 as the best in the series. Played and finished it at least 5 times and never fail to enjoy it. It has real emotion, the world is beautiful, the characters are fantastic and it has perfect pacing in terms of story and leveling and the actual plot stays good and interesting right up to the very end. Yeah it has the stupidest final boss in history but nothings perfect lol
Terenigma on Monster hunter 3U
Terenigma on Monster hunter 4U

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
1 month ago#7
Terenigma posted...
I still rate FF9 as the best in the series. Played and finished it at least 5 times and never fail to enjoy it. It has real emotion, the world is beautiful, the characters are fantastic and it has perfect pacing in terms of story and leveling and the actual plot stays good and interesting right up to the very end.

I've also finished FF9 at least five times and totally agree.

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
1 month ago#8
VI

User Info: Meetra-Surik

Meetra-Surik
1 month ago#9
X

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#10
FF9 has a terrible battle system though. I love all the games, but at the end of the day I play video games to play above all other factors, so mechanics outweigh everything else.

I’ve played FF7 over 20 times, and 8 and 9 over a dozen times each. Hundreds upon hundreds of hours into each, so I can’t just easily pick a favorite.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Poll: Is FF7 your most favourite Final Fantasy?
  • Post New Message