This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Barret & Cosmo Canyon...

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
2 months ago#1
If Barret is in your party when you enter Cosmo Canyon for the first time, you will be able to find him in the room behind Tiger Lily's weapon shop. However, I have noticed that he will not be in the room if he wasn't in the party before you enter Cosmo Canyon. On a few occasions, I have looked for him to no avail.

Where the heck does Barret vanish to if he isn't in the party when you enter Cosmo Canyon? He only seems to appear in the room behind Tiger Lily's weapon shop after you are prompted by Red XIII to select some party members for the visit to Bugen's machine. By then it is too late to take advantage of the exploit that allows you to raise his affection value for cloud.
I hate it when threads get high jacked by Twitheads and Facebook fools!

User Info: joshuagenerous

joshuagenerous
2 months ago#2
I always assume that everyone you don't see in fiction during a major or minor event is off screen getting hammered or bombed on ouzo or sake.

There's also some hidden rooms in Cosmo Canyon.

You need to look for irregularities in the walls, and press down on blank walls more often.
"Riki tiki tavi! 0.0.0.aoed.e."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Barret & Cosmo Canyon...
  • Post New Message