This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Who was your date the FIRST time you played FFVII?

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
1 month ago#1
Who was your date the FIRST time you played FFVII?

Yep.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
1 month ago#2
Yuffie because I was a dick to everyone else.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: BillyLester

BillyLester
1 month ago#3
Aeris every damn time I’ve ever played.

It’s never bothered me but for once I would like to get Barret but I can’t be bothered to go about the game specifically to get him XD
Rise above the pressure in the eyes of my aggressor

User Info: manmouse

manmouse
1 month ago#4
Aeris, I was usually nicest to her by default (I didn’t know about the date mechanics for maybe 10 years or so?), but I had a couple Tifa dates here and there in those early years too.
Thing is, I typically always picked the most polite dialogue choices in general for everyone, since I just naturally like the narrative feeling better when Cloud is actually a decent person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
1 month ago#5
I didn't realize how dominant Aerith would be the popular pick by such a large margin, but then again, there aren't a lot of votes yet. I got Tifa my first time. And, then, later in the game, after Cloud and Tifa, uh, spend the night together, Tifa got down on her knees, she was so embarassed....
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
1 month ago#6
Haste_2 posted...
I didn't realize how dominant Aerith would be the popular pick by such a large margin, but then again, there aren't a lot of votes yet. I got Tifa my first time. And, then, later in the game, after Cloud and Tifa, uh, spend the night together, Tifa got down on her knees, she was so embarassed....

The game is so slanted towards you getting Aeris that it's not all that surprising to me. You really have to try to get anyone else, and the choices aren't always clear.
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 month ago#7
Aeris the first time which isn't surprising as I was nice to everyone. I managed to get the other dates on separate playthroughs (including Barret's which was annoying af to get). Yuffie's is cute. The Aeris date is the best one and has more meaning than the others so I always play it that way now and will in the remake too (if the dates are still there).
To call for hands from above to lean on, wouldn't be good enough for me

User Info: Professor86

Professor86
1 month ago#8
Aeris I'm ashamed to say. Not because I dislike her but because Tifa is my favorite female video game character.

Didn't know about the mechanics then, and I was nice to both of them. Now I'm mean to Aeris and it hurts me to do so, but anything for Tifa.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#9
First time was definitely Aeris. Had plenty with Tifa also, but never the other two. I’ve played through over 20 times.
My wife legitimately did not use a guide when she got Barret.

She didn't like Aerith or Tifa and was mean to them.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Who was your date the FIRST time you played FFVII?