This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Should I play this game on the Nintendo Switch or PS Mini?

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
4 weeks ago#1
Which?

So I recently got a PlayStation Mini Classic and was wondering should I play Final Fantasy 7 on it or Nintendo Switch. I think playing it on the PS Mini might make it feel more authentic, but apparently there are issues with the emulation and quality, plus there are benefits to playing the Switch version (but some may consider the HD worse-looking considering the game was made for CRT TVs. What do you think?
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Banjo-Kazooie

RoIIaRova
4 weeks ago#2
bump

User Info: WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune
4 weeks ago#3
The PS Classic runs the PAL version as opposed to the NTSC version. So if you grew up in Europe it's the same version. Otherwise I'd avoid it.

Nintendo Switch version I've heard conflicting information on, but it is the same as the PS4 port. It's probably the better option if you've only got those two choices.
PSN: Grekaosangel

User Info: Teh_Merchant

Teh_Merchant
4 weeks ago#4
WingedMasamune posted...
The PS Classic runs the PAL version as opposed to the NTSC version. So if you grew up in Europe it's the same version. Otherwise I'd avoid it.

Nintendo Switch version I've heard conflicting information on, but it is the same as the PS4 port. It's probably the better option if you've only got those two choices.

Incorrect about FFVII on the PSMini. It's actually the NTSC version.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

User Info: CommanderSufian

CommanderSufian
4 weeks ago#5
I'm playing on my iPHone.I thought I would hate it, but its not that all bad. Of course, I prefer the comfy controller though.

That said, to answer your question, I'd play on the Switch. Just because I lvoe the switch so much.
This is Iwasapoetonce

RoIIaRova
4 weeks ago#6
Thanks guys, I've started playing on Switch
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Should I play this game on the Nintendo Switch or PS Mini?