This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. A question about character Ultimate Weapons

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
2 months ago#1
I have been thinking of trying a run through the game where I don't bother getting each character's ultimate weapon. I typically play the game one, with little to no deviation from that one way.

I have a set pattern for most games I play. Once I've played a game enough to be familiar enough with it, I will develop a habit of doing certain things a certain way. Occasionally, I feel the need to mix things up though. And that is why I want to try a no ultimate weapon run.

I know that you have to find the ultimate weapons, none of them can be bought. Should I accidentally pick one up without noticing, will the game let me sell it later? Is there anything in the game that will stop the player from selling the ultimate weapons if they are not wanted?
I hate it when threads get high jacked by Twitheads and Facebook fools!

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
2 months ago#2
You can sell almost anything in your inventory, but, the rule is, if something can be sold for 1 gil, don't sell it, because it's an special item and you'll probably won't see another one like that, or is very rare.

Ultimate Weapons fall in that category.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
2 months ago#3
Have a Vice in Midgar mug them from you just for the story.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. A question about character Ultimate Weapons