This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Question about the meeting Yuffie before setting sail

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
2 months ago#11
CommanderSufian posted...
DynamixDJ posted...
BlockAddition posted...
Any world map forest has Yuffie encounters enabled, but IIRC the odds of finding her in the Junon forest is 1/32

No, it's 1/8 lol. You'll always have a 12.5% chance of encountering Yuffie at Junon, even with just Cloud in your party.

How do I do that with only Cloud in the party? Go into Junon, wait until I have to climb that electrical tower, and instead of climbing it, walk right outside to teh world map?

Calmlander posted...
FInding Yuffie in Junon can be done with only Cloud in your party, however, enemies there can be a bit nasty.

I'm about 90% sure that I got her outside of Junon with a full party. I say 90% sure because its been a while.

Yes, you just leave lower junon instead of taking the dolphin up.

There is a fort condor battle at that point (after boss, before dolphin), so if going for full fort condor completion, you need to leave with only cloud.

And yes, you can get yuffie with a full party, the poster was just saying it is possible to get her with just cloud, in addition to getting her with a full party.
PSN: OsCGunslinger - XBL: OsC Binary

User Info: CommanderSufian

CommanderSufian
2 months ago#12
Chariot_of_God posted...

There is a fort condor battle at that point (after boss, before dolphin), so if going for full fort condor completion, you need to leave with only cloud.

good to know. I actually did not know this. Thanks

Chariot_of_God posted...
And yes, you can get yuffie with a full party, the poster was just saying it is possible to get her with just cloud, in addition to getting her with a full party.

Reading back I now understand what he was saying. I thought he said you can only do it with cloud, but he was saying you can do it with Cloud with no one else.

Thanks for clearing it up.
This is Iwasapoetonce
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Question about the meeting Yuffie before setting sail